Thursday, July 14, 2005

The countdown to VBS

Next week is our VBS! Everything I've done so far this summer just about has lead up to next week. This week, Debbie and I have spent our time get the last bit of stuff together and ready. On Tuesday morning I found out I'm going to be the lead teacher for the kindergarden class, though right now there are only 2 in the class so Debbie's going to combine us with the 4's too. This came after the discussion of whether to use me as an assistant for the 5's or with 5th and 6th grade. Things are crazy as ever, but I'm learning to just go with the flow. I can't wait until next week, cause it will be the first real time I've interacted with the kids of our church. I'm praying everything goes well and that God will use me to just love on these kids and show them Jesus.

The best part of this week, though, was the Monday night when we had women's spa night at the church. We came together to have massages, facials, pedicures, and manicures. Let me tell you it was amazing! I really needed the massage (though not everyone got one-sorry Haley).

That's the excitement of my life in Cali this week. Saturday is going to be awesome because it's Intern Day when we all get together and spend the entire day doing whatever we want. We finally decide on going to the lake! FUN IN THE SUN TIME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home