Saturday, May 07, 2005

My life for the last month

Ok, so I realize it's been a while but this past month has been crazy.

First off, I started the month with a 4 day trip to Las Vegas for a conference. Let me tell you it was awesome!!! I took lots and lots of pics (so if ya wanna see let me know).
Second, as everyone knows the semester is drawing to a close and I have been grading, reading, and writing like no other.
Third, went camping the weekend after Vegas with a few of my challenge group and some other COOL people.(went climbing to the top of Palo Dura)
Fourth, last weekend I spent the night at Sandra, Sharissa, and Jessica's house on Friday night and my car got broken into (so having to deal with getting everything fixed)
Next, leadership interviews and Cali intern interviews (made both!!!!)
Finally, moved most of my stuff yesterday from my house to my new apartment! (I now live with the most talented musician ever-Miss Haley Holmes)

And that's my life in a nut shell. Well, gotta grade more exams-so later to all my friends out there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Tricia, I will miss you this summer! I think its going to be the first summer we are not together either in Garland or Lubbock. How sad. But yet, I am happy for ya getting to go to California and all. Anyways, this semester has been a challenge for me as well, thanks for understanding and knowing that we all through stuff. But I just hope you and I stay in touch this summer eventhough distance will be there. I love ya girl! Thanks for being such a HUGE blessing in my life!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home