Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Cali

So, we leave for Cali in less than 48 hours!!! I'm really excited!

For those that don't know, I'm spending the summer as an intern at PCI (Pacific Church of Irvine) working with the Children's minister. God has amazing things planned for the people of Cali and I only hope I will get to see a small part of His plan.

This a lot left to do before 7am on Friday, so I'm making this one really short. But I ask that all of you keep me and the 9 other people who are giving up their summer to serve God as we venture to California!

I'm going to miss everyone, but I will have my computer and my cell so you can still reach me! Love you all and can't wait to talk to you all soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

TRICIA, I already MISS you! Have a fun and safe trip there... I know you are on the road right now. I am praying for ya! LOVE YA LOTS! love, sandra

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home