Tuesday, March 22, 2005

UPDATE!!!

Hello all! So it's been a while....Just thought I would let ya'll in on what's been going on since my last post.

First off, school and work are...well, there as usual, but their good.
Second-just got back from MT 05!!! Man was that amazing. It didn't feel like God showed me a whole lot until I got back and was able to reflect on all the events of last week. I want to thank Sharissa for being there for me and forcing me to open up to her some! (Girl I love ya!!) I only pray I can continue to take what God showed me and apply to my everyday ordinary life.
Third-I want to ask for prayer because I think God is calling me to return to LA for the summer. He did last year and I didn't obey (and I regret not going), but I think He really wants me to go this year, which is really exciting!!

Well, gotta leave it at this for now, but I'll try to leave a new message soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trish...i always forget you have a blog. i am a bad friend. remind me to give you a link :)

love you!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home