Tuesday, February 22, 2005

VICTORY!

I may never MARCH in the infantry (stomp, stomp), RIDE in the calvary (gidey up), SHOOT the artillery (bang, bang).
I may never SOAR over the enemy (fly, fly), but I'm in the LORD's ARMY (salute)! Yes, sir.
I'm in the LORD's ARMY (salute)! Yes, Sir. I'm the LORD's ARMY (salute)! Yes, sir.
I may never MARCH in the infantry (stomp, stomp), RIDE in the calvary (gidey up), SHOOT the artillery (bang, bang).
I may never SOAR over the enemy (fly, fly), but I'm in the LORD's ARMY (salute)! Yes, sir.
(this sing-a-long time with Tricia and if you would like to continue please visit Sharissa's blog for songs of joy!)
*also if you would like to see the motions that along with this song, ask me later, I will gladly demonstrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home