Monday, October 24, 2005

My oh My

My oh my how time flies....I realize it's been a month since I posted cause I see my blog everytime I get online, yet I haven't wanted to really post since the last one cause there hasn't been much to say. Classes are their usual boring routine and other than that I just hangout with my girls-Sharissa and Ashley mainly. Since the last post I have been introduced to the amazing game of nert (if you don't know how to play, you should learn cause it will change your life)! I went camping this weekend and had an amazing time. We went and toured the Carlsbad Caverns and gazed at the stars. It was awesome to see God's glory and creation. Yesterday on the way home, Allen and I were looking at the clouds as the sun rose. Allen made the comment that they looked as though they were forming a continuation of the mountains. I noted that the ones covering some of the mountain range looked as though God was using the clouds as a blanket for His creation while it rested. It was nice to get away and just see God in everything around me, especially since last week we were memorizing Romans 1:20, which talks about how God since the beginning of time has revealed himself through his eternal power and divine nature, making it to where no man is without excuse. Being able to see God's beauty made me think about how anyone could look out and see it and not believe God is God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home