Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New Semester, New Look

Another academic year has begun...it's should be an interesting year because it's suppose to be my last at Tech(very sad thought). I praying God will use me this year to reach those around me like never before and continue to grow and change me. I also pray He will take what He taught and is continuing to teach me from Cali to reveal more of Himself to me and His plans for my life. There is so much I thought I had figured out, which I now realize I know nothing and am just doing what I'm called to do.

In honor of this new outlook on life, I decided it was time for a facial lift for the site. As the title implies, this blog and my life are a work in progress!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heart tricia!!!

you are standing behind me right now. watching me type this. hello.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home