Friday, September 16, 2005

Same Old Life

I just wanted to state that this week has been really CRAZY! As Mickie told me tonight, craziness tends to follow me (and this week has been an excellent example). Other than that life is pretty much the same, with all the same drama. I keep trying to figure out why I put myself in the same situations every time, you'd think I would learn.
Classes are going well, I've decided this semester to throw out the shy and reserved Tricia for a new outspoken Tricia. Tonight in class, I didn't just sit there and pray that I didn't have to talk, I actually made several points and "heavily discussed" (basically argued-though it wasn't bad) my point. My professor afterwards, who for the last sevearl years has been telling me to speak up, said I did a very good job. It's a step in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home