Monday, August 22, 2005

Life Since Cali

While spending 9 weeks in So Cali this summer God taught me a lot about Him, about me, and about my relationship with Him. Since I've been home, I been facing and struggling with the issues that have always brought me down. This summer God showed me how to completely turn to Him when these attacks occur and now I'm having to put that knowledge and Faith into practice. Let me tell you it has been a trying couple of weeks. Last night I went to the evening service with Sharissa and we say the Skit Guys. Their final skit was a good reminder of God's love for us and though the work He is doing on us may hurt, He is doing it to make us more like Him. WE ARE GOD'S ORIGINAL MASTERPIECE!!!

That's all I can post for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron and Kristen Duncan said...

I remember the Skit Guys. When they came for Hot Hearts a few years back, I helped take them around everywhere, and they are stinkin sweet! They are gifted as showing God's love and what we mean to Him!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home