Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Update

Ok, so I decided to update since several people are harassing me (Sharrisa and Sandra-jk) to do it. As you can tell, I made it back to Lubbock in one piece and still breathing. Last week was kind of crazy and long because I worked 35 hours and didn't have much time to do anything else. But I was introduced to the Disney SceneIt game and its amazing! Heath and I were on a team and beat Sandra's team TWICE!!!! jk Sandra it was fun and we'll have to do it again. This past weekend, a group of us went to Ruidoso for some relaxation and fun. It was the first time I had ever been to Ruidoso and I had tons of fun. Since we got back to Lubbock, I have been wanting to return to Ruidoso, unfortunately all good things must come to an end at some point, but I hope we go again some time in the future. Other than working, I've been able to spend some quality time with some great people.

Well, I've got to go for now but I have more to say so don't worry I'll post again soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

HAHA! you had to say I got bet twice by Heath and you... well, we will see who wins next time! j/k Anywhoo, I loved hangin' out and i enjoyed the "musical nights" as well. (You missed out on my "musical night" last night... it was stinking awesome. HEHE. Love ya girl! See ya later!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup tricia.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home