Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas

Christmas is now sadly done for another year. This Christmas turned out to quite relaxing and enjoyable. My sister, her husband, and my nieces came in from out of town on Christmas eve and spent the night. I was really exicted because I only see them usually once a year at Christmas. It's scary how fast little one's grow up. My nieces are 4 (nearly 5) and 9 (almost 10). I can remember when the day each was born. Besides seeing them I spent some quality time with my dad's side of the family and that experience turned out much better than expected. Overall, Christmas was great!

Since Christmas I been able to hang out with some amazing people, namely Sandra (yeah!!!) and last night I had dinner with the awesome Emily Bryant (hooray!!!!!). I miss all my Lubbock friends!! I can't wait to get back and spend some quality time with all of you next week!!! See ya'll soon!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Ahh.. thanks! I enjoyed hangin out too! TTYL!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home