Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!!! I love New Year's day because of all the college football games! I have spent all day watching bowl games with my mom and dad. It's our family tradition to watch the parade and the games of the day. Today we didn't watch the parade because the SBC Cotton Bowl started at the same time, so we watched A&M lose 38 to 7!!!!

I return to Lubbock tomorrow!!!! I can't wait. I love visiting and spending time with family and friends but I am ready to return to home. It's much more relaxing than Dallas and easier to get around. Plus, I miss all my Lubbock friends. I pray everyone had a wonderful break! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan-Michael Cruz said...

I'm under the impression that Texas is very different from New York. I picture an all white population with Big cars and belt buckles; Protestant churches and hot weather. What's it actually like?

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home