Sunday, December 19, 2004

Crazy Times

Hello All! I want to let everyone know I survived the drive to Dallas on Thursday morning. I left Lubbock (sniff sniff) at like 6:45 am and arrived in Dallas at about 12:30 pm. It was a long hard drive but I am enjoying my visit so far. I had lunch with my mom on Friday and then I went to see Miss Emily Bryant at her work (YEAH!!!!!!). How I have missed Emily! Every since then I have pretty much done nothing but sleep, watch tv and chill with the fam, shop (shop and shop some more), and see Ocean's 12. I pray everyone is having a nice break! I miss everyone! I want to say Congrats to Miss Rachel Cruz on graduating yesterday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Hey Tricia! Wanted to post on your blog.. hehe.. anywhoo.. can't wait to hang with Lori, Seema, and you now that I am here in Dallas! TTYL!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home