Saturday, February 11, 2006

AHHHHH

Ok, since the last post life has been really crazy. Classes are in full swing, my students have their first exam on Monday (yuck for me-cause it means I'll be spending my week grading). My thesis hasn't magically written itself yet, and my defense of it will be in July. Oh how I dread the day. But I'm ready to graduate. After graduation though, I'm not sure what's gonna happen. For those that want to know I'm finishing up and sending in my applications to museum study programs. For all of them, I am applying for the post graduate degree, which means only 1 year instead 2 or 3. I'm really excited cause I applied to 2 schools in England and NYU, not to mention I have one for North Carolina. I'm ready to move, though I love Lubbock, there just isn't anything here for me any more (except friends, which I will miss more than anything). If I don't start one of the programs next year, then I'm taking time off to work. (doing what is the quesiton of the hour). Well, I'm out for know cause my roomie is cooking dinner, there's nothing on tv, and we have company coming any minute. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home