Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Long time

I realize it's been over a year since I last updated this site. A lot has changed since then, namely I finally finished my thesis for Tech and started a second MA at the same time at OU. Now that I'm done to my last 9 hours there, I am beginning to apply for PhD programs. Most of them are located on the West Coast! Living in Santa Barbara or Seattle would be amazing. I've been stressing out though over my GRE scores and am about to take the exam again.
Right now I'm working in Lubbock and am so ready to move. Lubbock has been my home for nearly the last 7 years. Though I started out loving Lubbock, the longer I am here the more I get burned out.
Since last year, lots have changed. I finally made it to London last November with Jana and Lauren. London was the most amazing place I've ever been and I cannot wait until I can return.
As for other aspects of my life, well let's see. I came to the point where I no longer take people's crap and donot care as much if I piss people off. This has cost me a couple of friendships, but in my opinion they were not really my friends anyways.
Now that I've updated the basic info about my life, I'll have to share what has been going on spiritually and emotionally. But it shall have to wait for another time because Pushing Daisies is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home