Wednesday, April 26, 2006

OUCH!!!

Today started out like any other day...I woke up (after a long night of good sleep) and started to get ready for the day. When I went to take my shower I found that the water had been turned off (yet again)...so I had to take a "bath" and wash my hair out with the extra water bottle we had. Then I left a little early for work, good right? Well, you'd think. When I pulled up to where I park, I got out of the car and started to walk around it...and tripped over the metal bar that was sticking out of the curb thing and fell into the bush in front of the car. I scrapped my knee, but that's not all...I also cut open my other foot in three different spots. That's my day so far...and this all happened before 11 am...what else can go wrong???...a lot!

2 Comments:

Blogger browneyes142a said...

you gotta love the odd comments, now that you have your masters...

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aDsfjdlkf; riewjf;oe j!92r420 fdFj]

i miss you.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home