Monday, August 07, 2006

Update (for Emily's sake)

Ok, I know it's been a long time so I'll update. I'm doing it for Miss Emily Bryant's sake, cause she asked me too. Let's see there is a lot to cover. I'm no longer moving to England. A week and a half before defense my advisor threw out my intro and conclusion and gave me more books to read before I could defend. So needless to say I'm graduating in Decemeber now. What I'm going to do after that, God hasn't revealed to me yet.
Since I am not moving to England, I had to find a new place to live. I moved into Lynnwood Townhomes with Alisa, which is sweet. I love my new house and roommates, not to mention we have a dog now (it's Jana's).
Last week I got another year older, oh what fun (not really). I have a great night with some friends, except for those who decided to cover my car in marshmellow creme...believe me I'll get even.
Other than that, life is pretty boring. Just hanging out with friends and getting ready for a trip to Austin next week.
Guess that's all for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRICIA!!!!!!! you rock.

I LOVELOVE YOU! luv. ha.

i can't wait for our amazing date tomorrow night.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home